Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Revive Us Oh Lord

Revival begins in the heart and soul, but cannot be contained there, soon it blossoms into interactions with others...a fragrant gift, one that others will be impacted by in recognition, conviction, or transformation.

This week we have been blessed to have the men, women, and children of Life Action ministries sharing God's word, His love, and applications for our daily walk with God. Today the ladies had a wonderful luncheon to share, learn, and fellowship...this time is impacting lives, bringing revival...thank you Lord!

Here are a few prayers and testimonies I pulled from the web tonight:
(Thank you ladies for sharing!)

Praying for revival at Hillcrest. Humbled people, real changes. Consider fasting as you cry out to God for great things.
I was at the church all day today and the team started setting up this pm....Pray that the revival will be a huge success!
I've been praying for it here too! Someone told me the other week that for revival to happen it takes MORE than just Prayer. Those that are willing to Pray ALSO have to be willing to get up and GO! Start something, say something, BE BOLD! I have been SO convicted of that lately....I am starting the study The Way of the Master. Can't wait to see the Revival that God IS bringing to a city near you!

Invites everyone to come to revival at Hillcrest Baptist Church this week. Monday through Wednesday at 6:30 pm. Life Action has a great team!
Both services today were awesome!!!
Awesome.

Life Action Ministries... awesome revival.. awesome ladies luncheon today! Can not wait to go back tonight!

Holiness, hmmmmmmm. am i set apart or part of the world? Revival is good.

:) Revival at Hillcrest is awesome. Come tonight at 6:30.

I am loving Life Action Ministries! What a great revival we are having! Something I got from them today at the women's luncheon: If you have a little girl around around 6 through 8 yrs old, you MUST buy them the book The Princess... and The Kiss -- what a wonderful story and great parenting tool (there's a workbook for moms with girls a little older)!

We have been blessed by the Life Action team.

Women's luncheon today was GREAT. Just what I needed.

It was wonderful! Great food and great message! It was a message ALL ladies should hear!! Please tell me sometime I would love to hear more about it.
Even better! when I'm done with all the material, I will pass it on!!
Please do I would love to read it... Thanks

Praying that God will reveal to me those that I have unknowingly hurt in the past so that I can make things right....
I can't imagine you hurting a flea! But none the less, if you ask for it - you will receive. He's said so!
It is funny u r saying something about forgiveness, my Pastor just preached on that! Also having unforgiveness in our hearts about things others have done to us! Sometimes that keeps us from receiving healing and blessings.

Thankful for revival...God uses irritating sand to create a pearl, fire for pottery and times of personal reflection, evaluation, and His conviction to move us closer to His heart and within His plan.

Before Grace we cry out G-I-N-Y (God I need You)...then He fills us up and HE says to us G-I-N-Y (Grace is in you)!! Revival at Hillcrest this week with Life Action ministries filled us up, overflowing, blessed,connected...us with God's Amazing... Grace. Thank you Lord, God, for a wonderful week!!!

All of the people with the revival team are so wonderful and gracious(?) that I hate see them go. I know we have all the enjoyed the revival and wish it could last longer so that the blessings and revelations could keep coming.

Sad that this is the last night for revival.. but, we can keep it going within ourselves!.. although we go through seasons in our walks with God.. it makes it all that much sweeter when we get revived and our fires burn hotter!!!
WOW!!!!! I couldn't have said it better myself. Hasn't God done an awesome job with the message he has provided for us through this Life Action team. It has made a HUGE impact on my family.

Sad that it's the last night at revival. wish it was longer. but i am revived!! life is short people, make it right with everyone. most especially God. He longs to have a relationship with all of us. what if we spent the same amount of time ...in the Word as we do on fb? what if we really prayed instead of gossiped? what if we loved like Jesus?


What I hear above is sincere prayers for change, excitement, thankfulness. Ladies as we move into Thursday, Friday, Monday, Tuesday, etc. we must remember to remain vigilant. Take this time of God working in our lives and pray for God to give us the self-discipline, the tenacity, and the joy to continue our journey of growth with God.

Jeremiah 29:11-13 (New International Version)
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart."

1 comment:

  1. Ellen, what a great snapshot of the many ways God has been working in our lives these past few days with the Life Action Thirst Conference. I can't imagine anyone sitting in that sanctuary and leaving unchanged. From the first music note Sunday morning to the last 'amen' Wednesday night, it was evident that the Holy Spirit was very much present. It truly was life changing.

    Now what do we do with it? I pray that we will continue to go deep with God, to lay down our selfish desires and to acknowledge our sin before Him, and then to go boldly and proclaim what He has done in our lives. To be true godly women. To be a light in our homes, in our workplaces, and in our world.

    Over the past few months God had been preparing my heart for this time. These last days, He spoke to me in whispers at times and in shouts at others. He did some much needed work in my heart and is continuing to do so. I praise Him for loving me so much that He wants to keep molding me and changing me so that one day I will be conformed to the image of His precious Son.

    ReplyDelete