Friday, March 6, 2009

Girls' Night Out

Like to get together with your girlfriends? I sure do! One of my favorite girlfriend times is at Chatty Cappuccino Cafe & More. What began simply as a craft night (& crafting is still one of our focuses) has expanded to much more. The real intent of the evening is a chance for women to get together and enjoy one another's company. We have light refreshments and, of course, coffee! This month we are having game night - card games & board games, your choice. Plus a book and magazine swap. I don't know about you, but I am a magazine junkie. I could flat spend way too much money on magazines. So I am so looking forward to this part of the night!

Some nights I get lots of work done in my scrapbook. Other times, I spend more time talking than working. But at the end of the evening I always go home with that warm glow that comes from hanging out with my friends. So, what are you doing next Friday night at 6:30? I'll be at Chatty Cappuccino Cafe & More and I hope to spend some girlfriend time with you there!

Hugs,
Molly

1 comment:

  1. Let me put my 2 cents in, too! I love the "girls' night out." I am into crafts, though I'm not particularly good at many of them. I get lots of help with the things I'm doing from people who are skilled. We share ideas, materials, and just a good time. Adding the games, and the magazine & book swap will be even more fun. Please give it a chance. We start at 6:30 and close up at about 10:00 or 10:30, but that doesn't mean you are captive for that time. Come when you can, and leave when you need to. Just have a good time while you're there!

    ReplyDelete